Windows 7 Home Premium ISO Download
Windows 7 Home Premium ISO is now available and can be downloaded with the direct link. It is the genuine Windows 7 Home Premium ISO with service pack 1 (SP1) from MSDN with the Windows 7 product key. Plus, it provides free single-click direct download of Windows 7 Home ISO full version for both 32 bit and 64 bit. Download Original Windows 7 Premium ISO (SP1) from MS.
Microsoft released Windows 7 ISO in various flavors for everyone. It was proved the most demanded OS later. The Windows 7 Home Premium is a special edition for the Home Users with all the tools and utilities required. Among all the Windows 7, Home Premium comes with the more robust backup and restore tools. It also can create the system image backup quicker than the other versions. This latest edition of Windows 7 is available in 32-bit and 64-bit versions and does not have the geographical restriction.
Windows 7 Home Premium was released to the public on October 22, 2009, and was more successful than Windows Vista. The graphical user interface of Windows 7 is similar to Windows Vista; a glass-like interface design is available in all versions of Windows 7.
Technical improvements and enhancements are quite noticeable as the users can switch into many languages, join, and share home group sharing. The remote desktop host and quick SMB Connections are even up to the mark. Windows 7 specializes in the OS security features and an active firewall, which will protect the incoming connections from anonymous activities. Windows 7 is the package suitable for home entertainment and also for business purposes.
Windows 7 is a more stable, secure, and improved version of Vista. There are six different editions of Windows 7, which are Starter, Home Basic, Home Premium, Professional, Enterprise, and Ultimate. Except for the Starter, all versions are available for 32 and 64-bit capable systems. Microsoft issued a service pack and platform update for Windows 7. The service pack and platform update include hardware or software support improvements, while the platform update has a new version of the IE browser, Internet Explorer 10.
Features of Windows 7 Home Premium ISO:
- Data management has been made quicker and much easier
- Computer performance gets enhanced
- Watch, Pause, and Rewind TV or record it to watch for the later use.
- Navigation features like Snap, Peek, and Shake helps us to improve our desktop.
- Find virtually anything on our PC
- Creating the home and wireless network has never been faster and more comfortable with HomeGroup
- Get the best web paper writers built-in with Internet Explorer 9
- The users can even run an earlier Windows XP business version on Windows7.
- Redecorate the desktop with fun, most latest themes or gadgets.
- The very first line of defense against spyware and the undesired software.
- Keep intruders from getting into the system.
- The popular version of windows among home users.
- Feature-rich media center.
- Support for the Windows Aero and multi-touch.
- Windows 7 themes are provided
- It has everything that most end users would need for normal usage of their PC.
- Processor: 1 GHz or more
- Memory: 1GB
- Hard disk space: 15GB available
- Video card: 1366 × 768 screen resolution;
- DirectX 9 graphics processor with WDDM driver
- Connectivity: Internet access (fees may apply)
How to Install Windows 7 Home Premium ISO?
- We need to attach a USB with a minimum of 4GB storage space with our PC and download the “Windows USB/DVD Download” tool.
- Now, download the ISO image of Windows 7 Home by using the above link. The ISO image includes all the essential files along with “setup.exe” that are given for installation.
- Once we have downloaded the tool, right-click, and select “Run.”
- In the “Source File” box, insert the path of the ISO image file. Or else, use the “Browse” option to detect the direction and select “Next automatically.”
- Then, click the “USB Device” and “Begin Copying” options. We will see a copy of the ISO image has been created to the USB drive.
- Next, Select the “setup.exe” from the USB drive and double-click to start the installation process.
- Restart the PC and select “Boot from CD/DVD.”
- After the files are loaded, it will show us the settings page where we need to choose the language, time and currency format, Keyboard or input method, and click “Next” to proceed.
- Select “Install now” to start the installation process.
- Click the “I accept the license terms” option and click “Next.”
- Then, select the installation type between “Custom” and “Upgrade.” If we want to delete the previously installed apps and programs and our data, like “Custom”; otherwise, choose “Upgrade.”
- Now, select the drive where we want to install Windows 7 Home Premium.
- The file copying process begins in a few moments. Next, the file is expanding, and then the installation process starts.
- Wait for a while until the installation reaches 100%. In the meantime, the system will restart many times, but we do not need to interfere.
also free: full cracked software
Leave a Reply